[LINK] FW: Filter trial report in September: Conroy

Tom Koltai tomk at unwired.com.au
Thu Jul 9 20:40:55 AEST 2009

Stil,

I don't think you're being fair.
Politics is about giving the voters what they want.
At first The right Honourable thought the wowsers wanted total
censorship.
He was informed by the moral majority that this was incorrect.
So he changed tact.
In Japan, when an executive loses face, occasionally the ancient
practice of hari kari is still a preferred option to public disgrace.
If Senator Conroy is now going to make that money available to the AFP
for real interdiction, tracking and apprehension
of child molesting offenders, lets allow him to save face and cheer
Senator Conroy for being a politician that listens to his electorate.

/Brown Nose mode off.....

Besides, he probably had some church women's group whispering in his
wife's ear........