[LINK] Better uses of the Radio spectrum was Re: Ex IBM Employer reveals TV abandonded analogue band for RFID

Jan Whitaker jwhit at melbpc.org.au
Sat Jul 18 14:24:58 AEST 2009

At 12:07 PM 18/07/2009, Glen Turner wrote:
>BTW, the government has opened up the suggestion box for uses for the analogue
>frequencies.

What? So, another government policy without a full consideration for
the entire system. Why am I not surprised?

I know! Let's start a niche analog broadcast system! Should be lots
of spare equipment about to come on the market dirt cheap.

Jan

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
blog: http://janwhitaker.com/jansblog/