[LINK] music industry goes after public performance

Jan Whitaker jwhit at melbpc.org.au
Sun Jun 14 16:57:20 AEST 2009

At 03:32 PM 14/06/2009, Chris Gilbey wrote:
>I don¹t get the math:
>
><<Cafe (50 seats): increase from $62 to $10,010.
>
>Get ready for a non-musical environment or possibly replay of radio.>>
>
>In the article it suggests an increase of 15x ­ doesn¹t that equate to $930
>rather than $10K?

Wasn't my math. I copied that from the end of the article.

Jan

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
blog: http://janwhitaker.com/jansblog/
business: http://www.janwhitaker.com

Our truest response to the irrationality of the
world is to paint or sing or write, for only in such response do we find truth.
~Madeline L'Engle, writer