[LINK] BPL

Kim Holburn kim at holburn.net
Sat Mar 14 22:04:56 AEDT 2009

Sending radio signals over giant antennae might seem like a good idea
for internet to the home but it's really an attempt at a technical fix
to a political problem.

The only real fix is to treat internet to the home as an essential
utility like water and power.  Put in the infrastructure and have it
maintained by government or if you have to, some pseudo free market
system like they do with power and with water in Britain.  But the
bottom line is that the basic infrastructure should be guaranteed by
government whether it be local, state or whatever and access to the
system a level playing field.