[LINK] How filters work (was Re: Possible Letter to Conroy (the

Stilgherrian stil at stilgherrian.com
Sun Mar 22 10:01:24 AEDT 2009

On 22/03/2009, at 9:31 AM, rene wrote:
> When/where was $300K reported/said? please. I don't recall hearing
> that
> number before. DBCDE told Senate ECA estimates committee in October
> 2008
> that the budget for the filter trials is/was $1 million.
> http://www.aph.gov.au/senate/committee/eca_ctte/estimates/supp_0809/bcde/ta
> bleddoc_cyber-safety.pdf

Mea culpa. I was relying on memory and now I can't immediately find my
notes -- and obviously what's said in Senate Estimates is more likely
to be correct.

Still, $1M or $300k, it's still not much real testing.

Stil

--
Stilgherrian http://stilgherrian.com/
Internet, IT and Media Consulting, Sydney, Australia