[LINK] the Age online screwed up -- again

Jan Whitaker jwhit at janwhitaker.com
Sun Mar 22 10:23:43 AEDT 2009

I'm so sick of Fairfax's broken websites. At least once a week the
thing screws up by not loading the script properly. For two days this link:
http://business.theage.com.au/markets/
doesn't display. Does no one there do any quality control? In the old
days I would write directly to the guy in charge at the top. I doubt
very much he's there any more, dunno. But now they are all webforms.

I reported it there, but why should I have to?

/rant
thanks for listening.

Jan

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia