[LINK] NZ sees the light!

Tom Koltai tomk at unwired.com.au
Tue Mar 24 23:36:27 AEDT 2009

Unfortunatly our safe harbour legislation sneakeded in whilst I was
sunning myself on friendly Nauru..... so I wasn't able to stick up my
hand.......
And even if I was here - I might not have noticed the stealth submarine
attack..... On the not so safe harbour.

http://au.findlaw.com/articles/default.asp?task=read&id=13016&site=GN