[LINK] Fwd: Expert Panel: The Seven Stages of IPv6 Adoption

Tom Koltai tomk at unwired.com.au
Fri Mar 27 14:12:52 AEDT 2009

I think the concern might be - Reporting issues under the Interception
Act.

Although that hasn't been individually identified as a concern.

The second concern might be the nature of IPV6 lends itself to cloaked
PVC type communicatons.
Therefore the number management becomes rather an important issue.
Rather like - "Proof of delivery on a Registered Australia Post parcel."
No-one outside the sender and recipient knows what's inside (apart from
xray inspection) but we can prove that it originated from... And was
received by .....

Tom