[LINK] the Bill Henson 'mistake' - Conroy

Stilgherrian stil at stilgherrian.com
Sun Mar 29 08:41:44 AEDT 2009

On 28/03/2009, at 2:25 PM, Fred Pilcher wrote:
> Stilgherrian wrote:
> >Also, while "Nazi" returns no searches, "Nazi" does. I guess they've
> > turned off word stemming, or something.
>
> I'm well-prepared for one of my regular "D'oh" moments, but I can't
> see the difference.

Sorry, that wasn't meant to be a defence of the think failing to
return results for "nazis", just an explanation. It's pretty lame.

Anyway, as we all know the Nazis were fictional. "Hogan's Heroes" was
the only historically accurate depiction. Well, that and "Allo Allo".

Stil

--
Stilgherrian http://stilgherrian.com/
Internet, IT and Media Consulting, Sydney, Australia