[LINK] USDAFoodSafety is using Twitter.

Stilgherrian stil at stilgherrian.com
Mon Mar 30 11:14:03 AEDT 2009

On 30/03/2009, at 10:38 AM, Sylvano wrote:
> And in addition to size of network, is the management of the
> membership
> group as well, though, I am still too ignorant to comment on this.
> Stilgherrian's insights into this would be handy. Such as the whole
> etiquette and importance of inviting/blocking/following decisions such
> that the stream is tweaked to be focussed to one's needs.  Hmmmm.
> Tweaked
> twitters...

I've been meaning to write an article about "how I use Twitter at high
volume", though I'm also conscious that my own usage patterns may be
rather idiosyncratic.

I touched upon some of the issues in "Choosing who I follow on
Twitter" at the end of January.

http://stilgherrian.com/personal/choosing-who-i-follow-on-twitter/

Stil

--
Stilgherrian http://stilgherrian.com/
Internet, IT and Media Consulting, Sydney, Australia