[LINK] USDAFoodSafety is using Twitter.

Jan Whitaker jwhit at melbpc.org.au
Mon Mar 30 17:50:16 AEDT 2009

At 09:24 AM 30/03/2009, Stilgherrian wrote:
>'I do not consider myself old fashioned,
>but...'

Yeah, I can relate, Rachel. I'm also not a twit. Most days I think
I've just reached the stage in life where learning another whole
platform is just too much to ask. Of course I once felt the same
about rss and love it now. Although I'm finding that I've signed up
to waaaaaay too many feeds because it's so easy.

I also just saw your comment about not using mobile devices. Me
either. I do have an old style mobile, black and white even, and
that's about it. No net connection on it. I don't mind texting, but I
seldom call on it. It's an emergency access tool, or an easy way to
find friends when we're meeting up someplace I don't know.

Jan

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
blog: http://janwhitaker.com/jansblog/