[LINK] .tel domains

Tom Koltai tomk at unwired.com.au
Sat May 9 10:34:10 AEST 2009

I was referring to the 8 year requirement [insitu before being altered]
to have a pty ltd or Australian BRN first - not the price difference in
tld's.

And Stil - I gotta say - I once started a business with a jar full of 2
cent and 1 cent pieces. The business would have known the $10.00
difference.

The business turned out to be successful for two and half years after
which I went into the video and computer business......