[LINK] How many Newspapers does it take to build Ayers Rock?

Tom Koltai tomk at unwired.com.au
Wed May 13 14:14:54 AEST 2009

<snip>

David,

I actually used Coal to obtain my mass dnesity calculations - allowing
for a denser result.

Coal was the closest "carbon" substitute I could find to obtain my
original approximate calculations for.

I believe coal is denser than limestone.

So please excuse my ignorance - but doesn’t that alter considerably the
mass density percentage of your results ? i.e. in other words - my calcs
are still 2.83 times the percentage of.

Tom

Scanned by iolo AntiVirus 1.5.6.4
http://www.iolo.com