[LINK] USA, Canada and the EU attempt to kill treaty to protect blind people's access to written material

ARTHUR,Evan (Dr) Evan.ARTHUR at deewr.gov.au
Wed Nov 18 09:56:50 AEDT 2009

Jan wrote: <<I wrote to Shorten, so I was confused why I was getting a letter from McClelland

And the answer is because the Attorney General's Department has responsibility for copyright matters in the Australian Government and the Copyright Branch troops are the ones who attend WIPO meetings on this and other issues.

Evan Arthur
Group Manager
Digital Education and Youth Transitions Group
Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations
*: GPO Box 9880 Canberra ACT 2601
' 02 6240 5187 ': 0412 329 169
* evan.arthur at deewr.gov.au

Notice:

The information contained in this email message and any attached files may be confidential information, and may also be the subject of legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient any use, disclosure or copying of this email is unauthorised. If you received this email in error, please notify the DEEWR Service Desk by calling (02) 6240 9999 and delete all copies of this transmission together with any attachments.