[LINK] google and pirate bay

Jan Whitaker jwhit at janwhitaker.com
Sat Oct 3 13:23:07 AEST 2009

<http://www.lifehacker.com.au/2009/10/google-removes-pirate-bays-front-page-from-search-results/>Google
Removes Pirate Bay's Front Page From Search Results

4:00AM Adam Pash | BitTorrent web site TorrentFreak reports that
Google has removed the front page of popular BitTorrent tracker The
Pirate Bay from their search results due to a
<http://torrentfreak.com/google-removes-pirate-bay-frontpage-from-search-results-091002/>DMCA
takedown request, regardless of the fact that there are no torrents
available to download on TPB's front page.

http://www.lifehacker.com.au/2009/10/google-removes-pirate-bays-front-page-from-search-results/

Jan

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com