[LINK] terrabit per second internet

Roger Clarke Roger.Clarke at xamax.com.au
Wed Sep 9 08:38:18 AEST 2009

At 21:51 +1000 8/9/09, David Boxall wrote:
>What impressed me was to hear Aussies pronouncing router as 'rowter'.
>When I was studying (just this side of the Jurassic) it was 'rooter'.

As one of the rapidly declining band of guardians of Orstralian as
she wuz spoke ...

...  the word 'route' has been pronounced 'rowte' in the Australian
military for a very long time.

It's very difficult to sustain credibility in front of your troops if
you say something like 'and for your final exercise prior to
graduating as a driver, instead of me planning where you're driving
tomorrow, you can all route yourselves'.

                    Tel: +61 2 6288 1472, and 6288 6916