[LINK] myki - a tracking device (was Re: more myki pain)

David Goldstein wavey_one at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 12 12:14:08 AEST 2010

This debate just reinforces that people on this list need to get out more often and not be huddled over their computers in their bedrooms. Hasn't anyone heard of, let alone used, Oyster in London or the myriad of other cards in use around the world? Yeah, sure the privacy issue is something, but the comments here are guessing what may or may not have happened or will happen. So why not actually find out instead of guessing? Oh, maybe that will mean the end of conspiracies...