[LINK] End of the filter?

Jan Whitaker jwhit at melbpc.org.au
Fri Aug 6 10:12:49 AEST 2010

At 08:07 AM 6/08/2010, Michael Skeggs mike at bystander.net wrote:

>I've never voted on a single issue before, and there is no love lost
>between me and the conservatives, but this will be enough to change my
>vote to Liberal.

No need. The story says that they won't pass it, they'll block it
even if not elected. We already know the Greens won't pass it in the
Senate, where they will most likely hold balance of power, so it was
easy for the Libs to jump on it. Don't buy a pup. This is pure
politics to get the young vote.

Jan

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com