[LINK] filter dead and cremated?

David Boxall david.boxall at hunterlink.net.au
Tue Aug 17 09:45:18 AEST 2010

On 16/08/2010 11:04 PM, Jan Whitaker wrote:

> Greens side with Coalition on internet filtering policy
>
> August 16, 2010 - 2:21PM
>
> Labor's hopes of getting its internet filter plan through federal
> parliament look destined to fail ...

The possibility of the measure's defeat doesn't change the fact of the
policy's existence. That policy and proposals to monitor everyone's
emails and web activity - just in case we do something nasty - evince
psychopathology that I find deeply troubling.

Between Labor and the Coalition, it seems to me that we have to choose
the mob least unfit to lead.

--
David Boxall                         | "Cheer up" they said.
http://david.boxall.id.au            | So I cheered up and,