[LINK] filter dead and cremated?

Jan Whitaker jwhit at melbpc.org.au
Tue Aug 17 10:54:09 AEST 2010

At 09:45 AM 17/08/2010, David Boxall wrote:

>Between Labor and the Coalition, it seems to me that we have to choose
>the mob least unfit to lead.

Those of us in Victoria may well have to hold our noses, and be sure
we can count, and mark the ~60 Senate candidates to put Con-boy last.
Otherwise he is back in again. He needs to go. Except I do want NBN.
The best thing would be to put Kate Lundy in that portfolio. Jobs for
the girls??? ;-)

Jan

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com