[LINK] Of hung parliaments and pathology [WAS: ALP Net censorship policy hidden, but alive and far-reaching]

Marghanita da Cruz marghanita at ramin.com.au
Fri Aug 20 11:35:41 AEST 2010

Yesterday, 7.30 report perhaps I heard references to the
1961 election and the Paul Keating 1993 election win.
Julia Gillard was less than 3 months old probably shivering in
Wales for the 1961 election. But most of us will remember
the latter.
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_federal_election,_1961>

--
Marghanita da Cruz