[LINK] Gummint - Was - wikileaks back

Tom Koltai tomk at unwired.com.au
Sat Dec 4 19:50:20 AEDT 2010

Gummint.

An interesting turn of phrase.

I would like to linguistically examine GUMMINT

Often, adhoc repairs can be achieved by chewing gum and string.
The Federal Reserve in the USA is referred in some circles as the MINT.
(i.e.:The plebs don't know the difference.)

The USA is about to devalue her dollar which is the standard Global
Reserve currency.
Which of course will act as an informal tarrif on imported goods
ostensibly enhancing US manufactured goods.
AND will ostensibly reduce the value of what has to be paid back due to
the 100 $ note printing press working overtime.
(Great theory but wrong).

What will happen is that the world will divorce the USD overnight.

With the IMF (backed by China) suggesting that the world adopt the
"Bancor" as the Global Reserve Currency,
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bancor)
Things in the USA are about to get a little gummie....

I certainly wouldn't like to own a non-hybrid V8 in the next few
months...

Ergo, GumMint.

This is when a Corporation masquerades as part of the Federal Government
and is given control over the worlds reserve currency.

A most appropriate tag.

When all of this comes to pass I expect you all to face Mecca and say
three hail mary's and then facing the rising sun, four thanks be to
God's that you live in Oz where in the last three years enough .38
and.45 calibre bullets to kill the entire population thirty times over
have not been sold over the counter to anyone that asks.

My apologies to any religious persuasion that I may have omitted with
the above.