[LINK] CIA honeypot WikiLeaks mirror - retracted

Jan Whitaker jwhit at melbpc.org.au
Sun Dec 12 11:12:15 AEDT 2010

At 11:04 AM 12/12/2010, Rick Welykochy you wrote:
>    I know that some Wikileaks supporters may think that even if untrue, this
>    misinformation is positive, as it makes the CIA look bad. I
> would argue that
>    Wikileaks is a platform based on truth, not deception. Lets
> leave the lying
>    to the government and focus on the real facts that are being disclosed in
>    the cables.

If you want a real laugh, read the comments by a guy named Gordon
Duff. He's got all sorts of counter-intelligence theories about
Wikileaks, including that they support GWBush's policies and are
doctored. Oh, and lets not forget they are the work of the Mossad.
Where do these crazies come from?
http://www.veteranstoday.com/author/gordonduff/

Jan

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia