[LINK] } Quadracopter Privacy Heads-up

Tom Koltai tomk at unwired.com.au
Tue Dec 14 14:26:48 AEDT 2010

<http://www.a330mrtt.com/MRTTSolution/Tanker/tabid/160/LiveTab
Id/6305/Default.aspx>.

>The boom is a fuel pipe extended from the tail of the aircraft with
small wings on it. An operator "flys" the boom remotely, guiding it into
a receptacle on a receiving aircraft.

Excellent example.

However I think I was referring to the fact that the 3D autonomous
navigation Quadracopter is in fact "Autonomous"

Requiring absolutely no human intervention into it's "steering" or
guiding.

Should I expand on what could be achieved by a small autonomous
steering, video and sound capturing device that can :
hover or fly at 55+ kilometres per hr
payload capacity of up to 1.2 Kgs?
audible dB rating of less than 3 at 10 metres.

Basically, Tercom is no longer required, nor are GPS updates.

The result was achieved for less than five thousand USD, that dear
linkers, is rather scary.