[LINK] } Quadracopter Privacy Heads-up

Rachel Polanskis grove at zeta.org.au
Tue Dec 14 19:25:47 AEDT 2010

On 14/12/2010, at 2:26 PM, "Tom Koltai" <tomk at unwired.com.au> wrote:

> [...]
Are you talking about a gadget like this, that you control from the iphone or ipad?

http://ardrone.parrot.com/parrot-ar-drone/usa/

I imagine this off the shelf unit could do the same thing with a littke hackery and
a larger processor?   Only problem is that it has only a 12 minute battery life, but that is perhaps long enough to case the joint or (ahem) deliver a nasty payload?

rachel