[LINK] Couldn't have put it better myself

Roger Clarke Roger.Clarke at xamax.com.au
Tue Feb 16 13:42:48 AEDT 2010

Year of the creative whirlwind in content and digital devices
Stuart Kennedy
The Australian
February 16, 2010 12:00AM
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/australian-it/year-of-the-creative-whirlwind-in-content-and-digital-devices/story-e6frgakx-1225830678387

Roger Clarke ... says it is getting harder to control content.

"I'm not sure you can stay in control of content," he said. "To some
extent you have to recognise that when you put content out there you
relinquish control."

In full:  "Roger Clarke, head of Warner Brothers Entertainment Group
in Australia, says ...".

Now if we all used Australia Card numbers, these confusions wouldn't arise ...

                    Tel: +61 2 6288 1472, and 6288 6916