[LINK] stephenconroy.com.au back online

Jan Whitaker jwhit at melbpc.org.au
Tue Jan 5 11:25:19 AEDT 2010

At 11:20 AM 5/01/2010, Ben Grubb wrote:
>If only I can get his name right.

Saw that on your tweet (once I figured out how to see it)

Note that even though the .au domain is up, it's a redirect to the .com one.

My outstanding question: if the domain applicant, SAPIA, had a
Victorian registered name at the time of the application, why hadn't
they stated that before and provided the evidence that they have now
done on the .com website?

Jan

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com