[LINK] stephenconroy.com.au back online

Stilgherrian stil at stilgherrian.com
Tue Jan 5 11:36:01 AEDT 2010

Now quite. The splash screen labelled "CENSORED" is showing as http://stephenconroy.com.au but that page then redirects to the rest of the site which is still showing stephen-conroy.com as the canonical domain.

>From a promotional point of view that doesn't matter. Sapia can still tell folks to go to stephenconroy.com.au and they get the "right" content.

> My outstanding question: if the domain applicant, SAPIA, had a
> Victorian registered name at the time of the application, why hadn't
> they stated that before and provided the evidence that they have now
> done on the .com website?

The business name was not registered at the time of the original domain registration, but only on 18 December 2009, the day on which Sapia received the 3-hour takedown notice from auDA.

Stil

--
Stilgherrian http://stilgherrian.com/
Internet, IT and Media Consulting, Sydney, Australia