[LINK] iPad - where's the pad?

Peter Batchelor peter at batchelors.net
Fri Jan 29 13:09:38 AEDT 2010

I felt the same thing...
As a comparison, I dragged out my ancient Newton, changed the battery,
and surprise surprise, it still recognises my horrible cursive
handwriting!
Apple could make it work back in 1995, so it seems a backwards step
not to be able to include it now.
This was one of the key features missing when I changed to a Palm, and
had to learn the graffiti script that it used instead of standard
characters.

Peter