[LINK] Quotable quote of the Week.... Was From the Acropolis to the E-City

Tom Koltai tomk at unwired.com.au
Fri Jul 9 12:46:37 AEST 2010

Thank-you Marghanita,
Thought that was quite droll....

"I am surprised there was no reference to centennial park."

My guess is that they omitted the violin music as well.

I will say one thing about Springfield. They have the best kick-ass
Internet Exchange/meet-me that I have seen - almost globally......

And as a matter of fact, the Fibre was placed in the ground by the
contractor during the development of the streets.
I wonder how Telstra got their mitts on it ?

centenial park. >
<http://www.telstra.com.au/abouttelstra/education-centre/inter
active/convergence/>

Multifunction polis anyone?
> The Multifunction Polis (MFP) was a controversial concept, first
> proposed in 1987, to build a new technology city with a population of
> 100,000 in Australia.
>
> The MFP was to include futuristic villages containing housing,
> education, employment and recreation. [1] A modern communication syste
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multifunction_Polis>

Marghanita
--
Marghanita da Cruz