[LINK] Australia Post's new web site preview

David Boxall david.boxall at hunterlink.net.au
Mon Mar 1 15:52:05 AEDT 2010

I find the constantly-changing graphic a bit annoying. Blocking
javascript fixes that, without losing any functionality of consequence.

I'm not a fan of drop-down menus, though they do cram a lot into a small
space. Have you considered plain-vanilla HTML, or at least minimising
the XHTML and scripting?

Tawdis<http://www.tawdis.net/>  threw up a substantial number of
accessibility issues. It would pay you to run the site through that, and
any of the others listed at<http://www.w3.org/WAI/RC/tools/complete>
that take your fancy. The reports that some of those tools generate
might come in handy. In the current climate, I'd be looking for general
accessibility and mobile friendliness.

On 28/02/2010 3:45 PM, Josh Rowe wrote:
>  Linkers,
>
>  I know that the Link community cares about web site standards and accessibility.
>
>  With this in mind, please have a look at a preview of Australia Post's new web site and let us know what you think.
>
>  http://auspost.com.au/preview
David Boxall                    |  Drink no longer water,
http://david.boxall.id.au       |  for thy stomach's sake ...