[LINK] Your Medicare records online

Ivan Trundle ivan at itrundle.com
Wed Mar 3 19:17:14 AEDT 2010

On 03/03/2010, at 6:41 PM, Darryl (Dassa) Lynch wrote:

> Isn't it just lazy to expect the service providers to look after our records
> for us, shouldn't we be keeping our own records?

Agreed, except for when someone is transported to a medical facility without due preparation. Or even with.

It's still essential for informed communication based on a whole host of data in very mixed forms to take place between a range of medical professionals - before, during and after a medical event - between people whom will most likely not sit under the same roof and not be able share a single record easily.

If people think that a little satchel of information is all that is needed, tell 'em that they're dreamin'...

(I'm beginning to wonder how many Linkers are being entirely hypothetical here, or if they are all far too healthy to venture near a medical facility of any kind)

iT

--
Ivan Trundle
http://itrundle.com ivan at itrundle.com
ph: +61 (0)418 244 259 fx: +61 (0)2 6286 8742 skype: callto://ivanovitchk