[LINK] Fwd: Call for manuscripts

stephen at melbpc.org.au stephen at melbpc.org.au
Tue May 4 18:10:15 AEST 2010

> Date:    Fri, 30 Apr 2010 10:47:24 +1000
> From:    Info Elnet <info at ELNET.COM.AU>
> Subject: Impact: Journal of Applied Research in Workplace E-learning -
           Call for manuscripts for 2nd and 3rd issues

Dear colleague,

As you may already be aware, the inaugural issue of Impact: Journal of
Applied Research in Workplace E-learning has now been published online
at http://journal.elnet.com.au/impact/, and is available for viewing for
free upon registration on the site.

The journal is now accepting manuscript submissions for its second issue
(Vol. 2, No. 1), which will be a regular issue, and its third issue (Vol.
2, No. 2), which will be a special issue on the topic of evaluation and
transfer of workplace e-learning. Both of these issues are scheduled for
publication later this year.

Impact is an online publication of the E-learning Network of Australasia
(ElNet at http://www.elnet.com.au <http://www.elnet.com.au/> ), a
not-for-profit organisation and Australia's only national e-learning
association.

The journal has been established to address the paucity of
research publication avenues that provide a particular emphasis on
e-learning in organisational, corporate and workplace settings, and
which seek to bridge academic and business communities. Focusing on
stimulating and generating dialogue, as well as promoting the
development and sharing of evidence-based best practice, the journal
publishes both refereed and non-refereed contributions from authors
worldwide relating to the design, implementation, evaluation and
management of workplace e-learning across a range of sectors and
industries.

The Editorial Policies section of the Web site (accessible at
http://journal.elnet.com.au/index.php?journal=3Dimpact&page=3Dabout&op=3D=
editorialPolicies) houses information on the journal's focus and scope,
including topics of interest and types of articles accepted. For
specific style guidelines and advice on preparing a manuscript for
submission, please consult the Submissions section of the site
(http://journal.elnet.com.au/index.php?
journal=3Dimpact&page=3Dabout&op=3D=submission).

Enquiries and expressions of interest can be directed to me via email at
impactjournal at elnet.com.au

Kind regards,

Jacqui Wonder

for

Mark J.W. Lee

Editor-in-Chief

Impact: Journal of Applied Research in Workplace E-learning

A publication of the E-learning Network of Australasia (ElNet)

Email: impactjournal at elnet.com.au

WWW: http://journal.elnet.com.au/impact/

List address to send message to everyone: ifets-discussion at computer.org
Details of current discussion: