[LINK] Telstra and Whirlpool

Ivan Trundle ivan at itrundle.com
Wed May 5 16:57:38 AEST 2010

On 05/05/2010, at 4:46 PM, stephen at melbpc.org.au wrote:

> Nick, Jase and I will be joined by a Telstra Operations rep so we can
> provide responses and advice on customer issues, technical and billing
> problems.

I wonder how they will cover every Telstra-related thread? An impossible task I suggest. (having just only moments ago posted a whinge about how arcane and impossible to navigate is Telstra's online billing and data usage website (with broken links, poor formatting, warts and all).

iT

--
Ivan Trundle
http://itrundle.com ivan at itrundle.com
ph: +61 (0)418 244 259 fx: +61 (0)2 6286 8742 skype: callto://ivanovitchk