[LINK] How copyright stimulates creativity

Jan Whitaker jwhit at melbpc.org.au
Fri Nov 12 09:56:34 AEDT 2010

At 09:35 AM 12/11/2010, Kim Holburn you wrote:
> > And there it is. My setting of Robert Frost's Stopping By Woods
> on a Snowy Evening no longer exists. And I won't use that poem ever
> again, not even when it becomes public domain in 2038.

Check this out about Mark Twain's autobiography that comes out next week.
http://www.theage.com.au/opinion/society-and-culture/twains-private-wish-a-copyright-conundrum-20101111-17ow9.html
Also note the comment about torrents. :-)

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
blog: http://janwhitaker.com/jansblog/
business: http://www.janwhitaker.com