[LINK] The Australian publishes an article in support of the NBN

Kim Holburn kim at holburn.net
Mon Oct 18 17:31:47 AEDT 2010

Good, well argued article.

Criticising Abbot, supporting the NBN, what's happening in the Murdoch
establishment?  Are we seeing some sort of shift or just a random
flash in the pan?

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/opinion/lets-focus-on-the-big-picture-of-the-national-broadband-network/story-e6frg9tf-1225939886830

--
Kim Holburn