[LINK] Atlas of Living Australia

Roger Clarke Roger.Clarke at xamax.com.au
Fri Apr 8 13:14:27 AEST 2011

I can't see any evidence that we've ever kicked this one around:

Atlas of Living Australia
http://www.ala.org.au

1MB PDF 'Fact Sheet'
http://www.ala.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/ALAfactsheet_Oct2010-1.pdf

My initial reaction is 'great stuff!'.

I'm a little disappointed about the sketchiness of the coverage of a
couple of properties over which we respectively have and are about to
get Conservation Agreements.

That's because our own flora species lists are significantly fuller
than the consolidated official records.  But if this is the summation
of currently available official records, then that alone is valuable
information!

Bunhybee (Southern Tablelands Grasslands, 35km S of Braidwood):
http://biocache.ala.org.au/explore/your-area#-35.6614532|149.608565|12
http://www.rogerclarke.com/Bunhybee/#Info

Southwater Downs (on the escarpment S of Wollongong, lilli pilli rainforest):
http://biocache.ala.org.au/explore/your-area#-34.57622|150.62829499999998|12
http://www.rogerclarke.com/SwD/#SM

                    Tel: +61 2 6288 1472, and 6288 6916