[LINK] Atlas of Living Australia

Roger Clarke Roger.Clarke at xamax.com.au
Fri Apr 8 14:21:13 AEST 2011

At 14:53 +1000 8/4/11, Alex (Maxious) Sadleir wrote:
>My understanding was that this project was especially novel because
>they take information from any source they can get. Not only by
>encouraging co-operation between Federal/State agencies but by
>engaging with hobbyist observation/conservation groups and individuals
>("Citizen Science"): http://www.ala.org.au/share/share-data/

To do that, I'm going to have to get a lot of HTML across into XML  (:-(}

And if they think I'm going to click boxes to cross-load 1200 images
(originals larger than their 5MB max), they've got another think
coming.

But, to reinforce the positive vibes about this initiative, they have
actually anticipated such issues, and they have actually provided a
contact-point.

                    Tel: +61 2 6288 1472, and 6288 6916