[LINK] RFI: Has Anyone Looked at Zimbra?

Roger Clarke Roger.Clarke at xamax.com.au
Wed Apr 20 16:28:59 AEST 2011

I'm mainly talking about the Zimbra Desktop ("the next-generation
email and collaboration client"):
http://www.zimbra.com/products/desktop.html

But experience with the other elements would be interesting too.

I think this is on-topic for link, because 'the next generation' of
email, incl. 'genuine SMTP/POP/IMAP email', webmail and IMs, is
something that Internet users have needed since RFC822 became 'fully
mature', years ago.

                    Tel: +61 2 6288 1472, and 6288 6916