[LINK] RFI: Cross-Media Publishing under Linux/OO

Marghanita da Cruz marghanita at ramin.com.au
Mon Aug 8 14:49:02 AEST 2011

By the way, back in 2006, I contributed a chapter, on AS8015-2005 The
Australian Standard for Corporate Governance of ICT, to a book published in
Holland, from my Linux Laptop.

The book has been translated into an English pocket guide, a dutch pocket
guide, japanese, german and chinese.

It has been available on Google Books, for sometime...
<http://www.ramin.com.au/itgovernance/as8015-on-googlebooks.shtml>

I don't think it has been made available for Kindle. But the publisher has
just invited me to check out their e-library. The english pocket guide, is
available for download as a PDF, from the library.
<http://www.vanharen-library.net/elibrary.php?show=document&lID=4067>

Marghanita
--
Marghanita da Cruz