[LINK] TLD and 2LD Web-Servers

Roger Clarke Roger.Clarke at xamax.com.au
Thu Dec 1 22:08:39 AEDT 2011

I tripped over an AusWeb'95 paper that documented a 1994-95 index of
Australian web-servers at www.au.

I then tried a few URLs I'd not experimented with before, with
interesting results.  Anyone know the stories?  (Theye're presumably
knowable at AuDA, AusRegistry, AGIMO and ed.au levels).

http://www.au    , http://au/

http://www.com.au, http://com.au/
http://www.net.au, http://net.au/
http://www.org.au, http://org.au/