[LINK] TLD and 2LD Web-Servers

Danny Yee entity at danny.id.au
Tue Dec 6 10:05:32 AEDT 2011

I've been to a couple of seminars at the OII.  One on trusted
computing by someone from computer science, which was ok except that
none of the OII people had much clue and asked general computer
security questions instead of anything TC-related.  And one on child
abuse material online, which was a lot more interesting (curiously,
the presenter was Australian).

Danny.