[LINK] Electronic medical records: why we should seek a second

Rick Welykochy rick at praxis.com.au
Wed Dec 21 12:26:04 AEDT 2011

Frank O'Connor wrote:

> Then again, I'm a nasty cynical old sod ...
>
> Sent from my iPad

Even nasty cynical old sods use iPads. Noted!

This "monster of poor project management, poor governance, poor risk analysis and
mitigation, poor consultation, and horrible design" as described by Jan
sounds suspicously like motivated inference, an afflication of climate
change deniers, e.g.

<http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/hot-thought/201108/climate-change-denial>

or the more general afflication of the psychology of denial.

Self-serving bureaucrats, yes. But they actually optimisitcally believe they
are doing a good job! In spite of all the evidence to the contrary.

cheers
rickw

--
Rick Welykochy || Praxis Services

We can carry Facebook with us everywhere because it amounts to nothing.
      -- Alexandra Petri