[LINK] Digital rights DIY

Jan Whitaker jwhit at melbpc.org.au
Wed Dec 21 22:18:44 AEDT 2011

At 07:36 PM 21/12/2011, Tom Koltai wrote:
>I guess we need a Republican candidate to stand up to big biz for
>election 2012.  That might work. No SOPA and Repeal ACTA.

Good lord. Shows how little you know about US political parties.....
Republicans stand up to business? They are the poster children for
big business! You know, those 1% types?

Speaking of politics, went to see Ides of March this afternoon. Excellent film.

Jan

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
blog: http://janwhitaker.com/jansblog/