[LINK] Telstra Facebook App

Tom Koltai tomk at unwired.com.au
Thu Feb 3 21:27:05 AEDT 2011

That's good, because this is not a money making idea.
Sometimes the blokes in the Ivory Towers, just don't get it.

This is one of them.

Let me see how does it work... Ring a mobile number, leave a voicemail
and it will be delivered as an MP3 to my friends via a Facebook CDN.
30 seconds plus registration etc etc, about 45 seconds at 60 cents a
minute...

Excellent value. Unfortunately, the kids are already uploading voicemail
taglines via their free dropboxdotcom and posting bit/ly urls.

Oh and they're doing it for free via free wifi.