[LINK] OT: bad law and road changes

Philip Argy pargy at argystar.com
Tue Feb 8 10:28:11 AEDT 2011

Whilst the paper is intriguing, it does seem to me to need a bit more rigour
if some of its generalisations are to be taken seriously, even to me who
subscribes to the 'safe speed for the circumstances' principle rather than
the posted speed limit (and I have the points to prove it!).  Still, it's a
good start and worthy of public debate.

Philip