[LINK] Mobile phone use set to be banned in vehicles

Craig Sanders cas at taz.net.au
Tue Feb 8 12:29:32 AEDT 2011

On Mon, Feb 07, 2011 at 10:37:10AM +1100, Kim Holburn wrote:
> Nanny state strikes again:
>
> People fined for "Touching their phones while driving"?  Yet I see
> people driving with phones held to their ear all the time.

yeah, damn that nanny state. first they banned drink driving even for
experienced drivers who know how to hold their booze, now they're after
phones.

it's the pedestrians' fault.  they should just learn to get out of the way
rather than run whining to the nanny state government.

craig

--
craig sanders <cas at taz.net.au>