[LINK] Fairies

stephen at melbpc.org.au stephen at melbpc.org.au
Sun Feb 13 11:52:54 AEDT 2011

> few in my area expect to see fibre in their homes within their
> lifetimes, so they have to hope that the existing copper - or
> something else - can be made to deliver equivalent service.

Certainly hope so. Here, in my small Vic country town (<1,000) we will
NEVER have FTTH. And, whilst we don't mind paying to burying fibre all
under everywhere else in Australia, we might and do hope for something
like wireless equilivancy in terms of 'speed' sans congestion. Why not?
Why not hope, i mean. If those faries can manage that, then yes please.

Cheers, Dave
Stephen
Loosley

Message sent using MelbPC WebMail Server