[LINK] Fairies

David Boxall david.boxall at hunterlink.net.au
Sun Feb 13 13:59:55 AEDT 2011

On 13/02/2011 11:52 AM, stephen at melbpc.org.au wrote:
> ...  Here, in my small Vic country town (<1,000) we will
> NEVER have FTTH. ...
Never say never. The NBN is a project, not a sentence.

Where there is copper, fibre must eventually go. We haven't degraded to
the point that we can't match the achievements of our forebears, surely?
Any politician who doesn't have plans for ongoing development of the
nation's infrastructure is not fit for office.

Whether any of us will live to see it is another matter. :)

--
David Boxall                    |  When a distinguished but elderly
http://david.boxall.id.au       |  possible, he is almost certainly
                                |  right. When he states that
                                |  something is impossible, he is
                                |  very probably wrong.