[LINK] The New Email is Facebook Status - Was - Maintaining the link list - Facebook page?

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 22:21:44 AEDT 2011

On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 7:44 AM, Jan Whitaker <jwhit at melbpc.org.au> wrote:
> I don't know where you are, Fernando because you
> have a gmail address. I'm assuming not in the US.

Jan,

Sorry, my bad. I used to have my location as default signature, then
someone once misinterpreted as some sort of nationalistic advert, so I
removed it.

The answer is: below you.

Buenos Aires, Argentina. About the same latitude as Adelaide, but on
the other side of the globe (give and take a few Kilometers, I guess
;-))

FC